Jan 29, 2018
Hello from Sicily! Living and traveling in a camper van offers an unbeatable sense of freedom, this life enables you to pick up and move wherever, whenever; to see the mountains one morning and ocean the next.
This week I invite my friends Victoria and Melvin (aka "Timeless Adventure", currently located in Portugal) who also quit their jobs, sold their belongings and bought a camper van.
Questions we answer is:
1. When are you going to return to the “real world”?
2. Do you ever get tired of living in such a small space?
3. Where do you park your RV? Do you just stay at RV parks?
4. How long do you typically stay in one place?
5. How long did it take you to downsize?
6. Will you travel when you have kids?
7. What do you do for making money on the road?
I hope this episode gives you a bit of insight into what it’s like living and traveling full-time in an RV.
↠↠ Follow Melvin & Victoria from "Timeless Adventure" ↞↞
↠↠ MOW on Social Media ↞↞
↠↠ PATREON - HELP ME HELP YOU ↞↞
Since I refuse to clutter my podcast with advertisements, I need your help.
Support me on Patreon if you value my dedication so that I can create content for people that also want to break free from the 9-5 lifestyle so that they can be more with less in an RV.
When you break it down, you can see how much you can help me accomplish for a few pennies or dollars a day. Whatever you do, I’m immensely grateful, and I will continue doing everything I can to be the best ambassador of compassion I can be.
Your support is truly appreciated!
📲 SWISH (Sweden)
Number: 123 267 77 63
🖥️ PATREON - https://www.patreon.com/MinimalismOnWheels